Tuesday on "Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress":
- 0:00: David Lubell, founder of Decatur-based Welcoming America, talks about what President Donald Trump’s order on immigration means in terms of welcoming immigrants to the United States;
- 17:28: Rose Scott asks her colleagues at Public Broadcasting Atlanta: What is love?
- 21:10: Nancy Rogers, president of the Lincoln Financial Foundation, and Allison Green, Lincoln’s chief diversity officer, talk about "We Stood Up," an audio anthology featuring the stories of prominent Atlantans created to educate students on civil rights;
- 32:35: Scott continues her search for the meaning of love;
- 36:22: Wendy Palmer, manager of child wellness at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta and registered dietician, explains why the first three years of life are crucial in teaching healthy eating habits to children.