Thursday on "Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress":
- 0:00: Rose Scott and Jim Burress give a news brief on hearings for Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions and Georgia Rep. Tom Price as Congress considers them for members of the presidential cabinet;
- 1:35: South Carolina Public Radio’s Alexandra Olgin gives an update on the sentencing of Dylann Roof;
- 10:07: Atlanta City Councilwoman Felicia Moore talks about her ordinance that would put sound limits on new sound studios in the city;
- 26:06: Studio owners Ben Allen and Graham Marsh talk about their opposition to the sound limit ordinance and how the proposed legislation could affect their industry;
- 40:22: Dr. Mary Dolan, director of Emory’s new Midlife & Menopause Center, talks about menopause and women’s health during midlife.