Monday on "Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress":
- 0:00: Rose Scott and Jim Burress give a news brief on the Interstate 85 bridge collapse and an update on Atlanta's bad weather;
- 2:00: Elaine Armstrong, vice president of marketing at Goodwill of North Georgia, talks about how the bridge collapse is affecting her business;
- 11:25: National Weather Service meteorologist Sid King talks about the main weather threat for Atlanta region tonight;
- 16:50: Rukiya Thomas, MARTA's chief of staff, discusses how MARTA stepped in to fill the gaps for transportation since the I-85 bridge collapse;
- 24:14: Leigh Jackson, nutrition and food science teacher at Stockbridge High School, talks about the schools tower garden project, which is part of the student leadership program Lead2Feed;
- 38:54: Physics professor Dr. Alfred Msezane looks at what it would take to rebuilding the I-85 bridge.
*Programming note: Following this interview the Goodwill location on Piedmont Rd. has re-opened its store.