Wednesday on "Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress":
- 0:00: WABE legal analyst Page Pate breaks down President Barack Obama’s recently announced measures to curb gun violence in America;
- 17:29: Dr. Ford Vox discusses a possible connection between baby weight gain and diabetes later in life and blood tests for prostate cancer in this week’s “Medical Minute” segment;
- 22:36: Atlanta Young Republicans President Angelyn Dionysatos and Vice President of Public Affairs Jake Evans talk about millennials and politics;
- 40:21: Candace Wheeler talks about Obama’s executive actions on guns, Twitter character limits and the $450 million Powerball jackpot on Wednesday’s “Trending” segment;
- 43:39: Dr. Sharon Bergquist, associate professor at the Emory School of Medicine, talks about how to start off the new year on a healthy note;
- 58:31: Tasnim Shamma reports on the growing popularity of tech “innovation centers” in Atlanta;
- 1:02:36: Edmond Newton, "Project Runway" season 14 finalist, talks about his experience on the show as part of the "Closer Look" series on local game show contestants.