Thursday on "Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress":
- 0:00: Edward Mitchell, executive director of CAIR, gives his reaction to President Donald Trump signing an executive action for the immediate construction of a wall on the Mexican border;
- 7:28: Dr. Ben Scafidi, director of the Education Economics Center in the Coles College of Business at Kennesaw State University, discusses the results of his new study, “Balancing the Books in Education,” which looks at how much Georgia taxpayers spend on public schools;
- 23:39: "Morning Edition’s" Denis O’Hayer speaks with Republican House Speaker David Ralston about the newest proposed legislation to legalize casino gambling in Georgia;
- 30:13: WABE’s medical analyst, Dr. Ford Vox, talks about at-home sleep apnea tests;
- 34:13: Michael Eric Dyson, scholar and author, talks about his latest book, “Tears We Cannot Stop,” which looks at the nation’s racial history and Trump’s path to the White House.