Monday on "Closer Look with Rose Scott":
- 0:00: Rose Scott gives a news brief on a special meeting held by the Atlanta Board of Education to discuss a pending ethics complaint.
- 2:00: How is President Donald Trump's travel ban affecting local immigrant families in Georgia? We speak to local immigration attorney, Hiba Ghalib, and her client to find out.
- 19:31: In June, a lawsuit was filed that alleges sexual abuse at a historic Georgia boarding school, the Darlington School, in Rome, Georgia. Rose speaks to attorney Darren Penn who represents the alleged victims.
- 38:10: WABE's Elly Yu reports on the uncertain future of the "Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals" program that protects young immigrants from deportation.
- 40:22: MARTA recently got rid of its blue Breeze cards in an effort to improve security. We speak to MARTA’s Assistant General Manager of Technology, Ming Hsi, about the changes and other tech innovations for the transit agency.
Note of disclosure: WABE's broadcast license is held by the Atlanta Board of Education.