Friday on "Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress":
- 0:00: Rose Scott and Jim Burress give a news brief on the death of Atlanta-based sports reporter Craig Sager;
- 1:06: Annie Antón, Professor and Chair of the School of Interactive Computing at Georgia Tech, talks about a study that finds a dire need for cybersecurity professionals;
- 17:48: In the final part of the series, “Inside A Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Classroom,” Rose Scott meets Mattie, an 18-year old with cystic fibrosis;
- 26:23: Martha Dalton reports on an area of DeKalb County that’s trying to ease an overcrowding problem at its schools;
- 29:41: Rodney Carmichael, Senior Writer at Creative Loafing, looks back at Atlanta’s hip-hop origins.