Tuesday on "Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress":
- 0:00: State Sen. Josh McKoon discusses religious exemption legislation and his decision to not support the Atlanta Braves because of the team’s objection to such legislation;
- 18:22: Terry Galasso talks with friend Steve Labate about a difficult period in her life in this week’s edition of “StoryCorps Atlanta”;
- 22:52: As part of a “Closer Look” series for Autism Awareness Month, Catherine Rice, director of the Emory Autism Center, talks about the prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorder;
- 39:32: Jim Burress reports on Harken Healthcare, which is testing a new model of healthcare in Atlanta;
- 55:17: Johnny Kauffman reports on a bill passed by the Georgia Legislature that would restrict open records access for journalists and the public, to the benefit of college athletics departments;
- 59:36: Paulding County Commissioner Todd Pownall discusses a lawsuit against the county involving efforts to commercialize the local airport.