Wednesday on "Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress":
- 0:00: Clark Atlanta University spokesperson Donna Brock talks about a community forum at the university to address crime on college campuses;
- 11:00: Gov. Nathan Deal speaks with Denis O’Hayer about his controversial education reform committee;
- 21:06: Anthony Vinson and Shannon Turner, director and associate director of the Peach State Storytelling Festival, discuss what exactly makes a good story;
- 38:14: Candace Wheeler talks about the Oscar boycott, Jamie Foxx’s rescuing a man from a burning vehicle and Amazon’s Dash Replenishment Service devices in today’s “Trending” segment;
- 41:50: Charlie Stokes, retiring president and CEO of the CDC foundation, reflects upon his career at the organization;
- 57:55: Dr. Ford Vox discusses a new way to detect some types of brain injuries and unnecessary medical tests in this week’s “Medical Minute”;
- 1:02:57: Tennessee-based photographer Haley Morris-Cafiero talks about her recent project “The Watchers,” which comprises photos of people staring at her.