Wednesday on "Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress":
- 0:00: Molly Samuel gives an update on the recommendation made by the U.S. Supreme Court’s special master to dismiss the most recent case in the Florida and Georgia water wars;
- 6:32: Tasnim Shamma talks about a new partnership between Georgia Piedmont Technical College and Clark Atlanta University;
- 11:11: Dr. Christopher Jett, assistant professor in the College of Science and Mathematics at the University of West Georgia, and Dr. David Stinson, associate professor in the College of Education and Human Development at Georgia State University, talk about their research on African-American men in STEM fields;
- 28:57: Casey Cox, a sixth-generation farmer at Flint River, gives her reaction to the latest development in the Water Wars case;
- 34:04: John Hunt, founder and principal of MarketNSight and president of Via Search, gives a “market snapshot” of Atlanta’s housing market.