Tuesday on "Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress":
- 0:00: Rose and Jim learn how to fly a drone, in advance of the FAA’s new registry for Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems;
- 17:27: Octavius and Seth Smiley-Humphries, who got engaged on Christmas day in 2012, reminisce on their first Christmas together in this week’s episode of StoryCorps Atlanta;
- 21:57: Author Daniel De Vise describes his newly-released book “Andy and Don,” about the friendship between Andy Griffith and Don Knotts, the stars of “The Andy Griffith Show”;
- 38:37: Candace Wheeler talks about the Sandra Bland case, airport “comfort dogs” and the countdown to Christmas;
- 44:20: Vicky Jackson, program director for Atlanta’s I Have A Dream Foundation, and Martisia Jackson, a college student who participated in the Atlanta Dreamers program, talk about the program, which is paying college tuition for a group of students “adopted” 15 years ago;
- 57:19: Martin Gaynor, an economics professor at Carnegie Mellon University, discusses the paper he co-authored titled “The Price Ain’t Right? Hospital Prices and Health Spending on the Privately Insured”;
- 1:12:03: Local family law attorney Jon Hedgepeth talks about divorced families and the holidays.