Thursday on "City Lights with Lois Reitzes":
- 1:08: Lois Reitzes speaks with film producer Erin Bernhardt and director Danielle Bernstein about their film “Imba Means Sing”;
- 18:49: Erin Wright speaks with ArtsATL Executive Editor Laura Relyea about the latest local arts and culture headlines;
- 23:24: Writers Daniel Black and Jennifer Harlow speaks with Reitzes about the new anthology “Atlanta Noir”;
- 36:09: Myke Johns speaks with several teachers and artists who went to this past weekend’s ZeroLandfill event;
- 41:25: On National Spoil Your Dog Day (we swear, it’s a real holiday), Reitzes speaks with author Melissa Fay Greene about her book “The Underdogs: Children, Dogs, and the Power of Unconditional Love.”
Disclosure: Author Melissa Fay Greene is related to WABE reporter Molly Samuel.