Job Title: Donor Relations and Premiums Associate
Department: Individual Giving
This is a position responsible for premium management and donor relations while maintaining quality customer service related to fund-raising and membership activities for Public Broadcasting Atlanta.
- Responsible for all aspects of premium management, sweepstakes/drawing offers and other special giveaway items, including acquisition and fulfillment, trouble-shooting with vendors, external and internal customers.
- Assist with resolving Customer Service issues regarding Premiums and Tickets.
- Assist Pledge Producer with researching new premium and ticket offers.
- Responsible for maintaining existing premium coding system when creating codes for new premiums. Handles all premium code entry into database.
- Supports TV pledge by managing concert tickets, creating ticket lists, making seat assignments, mailing tickets, and confirming with donors.
- Responsible for importing data from outside vendors into the membership database.
- Provides premium data in advance of all on-air campaigns to inbound call vendor, and for volunteer usage.
- Provides graphics to On-Air Fundraising Producer in advance of campaigns.
- Responsible for all aspects of web planning and coordination in on-air fundraising.
- Engage in ongoing benchmarking with colleagues in public media system and industry to keep abreast of best practices and trends of benefit to fundraising at PBA.
- Handles member’s information for processing, problem solving, and customer service.
- Participate in database clean up – merging member records, correcting and updating member’s personal information.
- Provide customer service ensuring prompt, accurate and personal response to member inquiries (mainly regarding member’s information - payments, gifts, and matching gifts).
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a high school diploma
- Minimum of three years successful full time experience in a highly customer focused environment.
- Experience with Blackbaud’s Raisers Edge and Luminate Online a plus.
- MS office, some spreadsheet application knowledge.
- Typing: 50 WPM with consistent accuracy.
- Ability and experience in operating computer-based record keeping systems.
- Ability to handle clerical tasks requiring considerable attention to detail.
- Must have excellent organizational, letter writing skills and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Must be professional, timely and have excellent interpersonal skills with a proven track record of success.
Strong attention to detail and must possess excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills. Must be highly motivated, enthusiastic and possess desire to achieve, with an ability to be a self-starter. Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required (up to 5 lbs.), filing documents or store materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques required. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
To apply, submit resume and cover letter to:
Public Broadcasting Atlanta
Attention: Human Resources
740 Bismark Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
Apply online at: www.wabe.org -or- email: email@example.com